Give Your Property
SOME CHARACTER WITH LANDSCAPING STONES
Looking for a few creative suggestions? We’re sharing our ideas below.
"*" indicates required fields
MAKE YOUR HOUSE A HOME
At C & L Landscape, our goal is to provide our clients with a home they actually enjoy living in. And if you’re like us, much of the enjoyment of your home comes from being outside. That’s why it pays to create an atmosphere that is comfortable, cozy, and relaxing. After all, couldn’t everybody use a little bit more relaxation? At C & L Landscape, that’s what we’re here to help you achieve — all with cost-effective, beautiful, customizable harscaping elements.
That’s why we think that one of the most underutilized aspects of backyard landscaping is using stones and bricks to create your outdoor oasis. But how can you do that in a way that is right for you? We’re sharing a handful of interesting ideas below, so keep reading to learn more, then schedule a consultation with us today to get an estimate for your next project.
WHY USE HARDSCAPE WITH STONES AND BRICKS?
- Add value to your property
- Create a cozy and unique atmosphere
- Enjoy low-cost beautification of your backyard
- Separate sections of your yard
- Make your living space your own
Creative Ways To Beautify Your Property With Landscaping Stones
While softscaping (landscaping with living materials) is our bread and butter here at C&L Landscape, we also enjoy providing hardscaping services to both residential and commercial customers in the Jacksonville area. What is hardscaping you ask? It’s the art and science of landscaping with inanimate materials, like wood, concrete, brick pavers, rock and stone.
If you’ve been looking to give your landscaping a fresh update, we hope you’ll take a moment to learn more about the hardscaping services we provide. Keep reading to learn some of our most creative ideas for using brick pavers, stones, and other hardscaping materials to increase the curb appeal and functionality of your property!
Why Use Brick Pavers & Landscaping Stones?
We realize that hardscaping opportunities vary from property to property. It may be that your homeowner’s association restricts the way that you can use brick pavers and stones in your yard, or that you’re a business owner who doesn’t have much extra space for landscaping improvements. However, if you’re looking for a way to give your property a facelift without creating new maintenance chores for yourself, brick pavers and stone should be at the top of your list. Not only does hardscaping add value to your property, it’s cost effective, requires low or no maintenance, and may increase your living space by transforming an outdoor place into a space you want to spend time!
Creative Ways To Hardscape With Stones & Bricks
- Gabion Wall – This is one of the trendiest new ways to incorporate stones into your landscaping, and we think it is a beautiful alternative to traditional brick or concrete walls. A gabion wall is built by creating a cage-like structure that is then filled with stones to form a wall, bench, or other type of structure.
- Garden Path – Are you destroying your grass by walking across your backyard to water the garden? Instead of a dirty, worn footpath, why not hire C&L Landscape to create a permanent garden path using brick pavers? This will help you to avoid stepping on hidden sticks and stones when walking across your yard, while also decreasing the square footage that you have to mow!
- Stone Patio Bench – Brick pavers and other types of stones can also be stacked to build lovely outdoor benches and seating areas. If you have an outdoor fireplace, a stone bench would be the perfect way to complete the space and encourage people to spend time around the fire.
- Outdoor Dining Area – Speaking of spending time outside, why not let us show you how easy it can be to create an outdoor dining area with the help of brick pavers? Instead of trying to eat off of a wobbly card table set up in the middle of the yard, our patio design experts will level off an area, covering it with beautiful brick pavers that show where the turf ends and the dining area begins. See our past patio designs HERE.
Want to learn more about how easy and rewarding it is to hardscape with brick pavers and landscaping stones? Contact C&L Landscape in Jacksonville today!
CONTACT US TODAY
"*" indicates required fields
It’s about service. It’s about quality results and work that is durable and reliable, providing only the best because that’s what you deserve. Landscaping is a craft that has been passed down through our generations, see the difference today.
From parks and streetscapes to remodeling to lawn care, we do it all with an excellence that has given us a reputation throughout Florida. Learn more about what we can do for you and get your free quote today.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
OUR SATISFIED CLIENTS SAY IT ALL
Check out the testimonials from our happy customers below
Our project involved landscaping our backyard after we had a pool installed. We wanted to have a complete makeover to complement our new pool and enclosure. We also needed a new sprinkler system designed and installed for the back yard. George came out to give us an estimate. He listened to our thoughts on what…
I really love the way C and L has landscaped my entire yard. George and Tommy and the others have done such a skillful artistic job with my beautiful pavers and just today the most perfect Red Maple tree showed up. What a delight! I couldn’t be happier. Thank you all for your time and…
C & L landscaping has played a major role in preparing my home here in Jax beach this past year. They have done a beautiful job. Almost any such company could do that but I have never encountered a group of workers more focused on customer service. They met my desires promptly and cheerfully even…