OUR FAVORITE BACKYARD IDEAS
At C & L Landscape, we believe that people should actually be able to enjoy their backyard space. Unfortunately, many people feel that creating a comfortable, cozy vibe for their outdoor space is next to impossible. The good news is that it’s not. That’s why we’ve put together some of our favorite backyard ideas below.
From outdoor kitchens to more greenery to gardening areas, there are plenty of options that can be used to create a backyard space that works perfectly for your specific needs and your budget. Take a look at some of the options that our customers have loved the most over the years below, then contact the pros at C & L Landscape today to get an estimate for your backyard landscaping project. We’ll go above and beyond to help bring your vision to life!
C & L LANDSCAPE OFFERS A VARIETY OF SERVICES INCLUDING:
There is no shortage of Florida landscaping companies to choose from in Jacksonville, but C & L Landscaping distinguish ourselves in a number of important ways:
- Routine lawn care and maintenance
- Landscape design
- Outdoor kitchens
- Custom pergolas
- Sprinkler system installation
- Patios and brick pavers
- Outdoor firepits
- And much more!
6 Backyard Trends To Be A Part Of This Summer
At C & L Landscape, we commit ourselves to making your vision a reality, but we also like to stay informed about the best and newest trends in the landscape industry. While there is no right or wrong way to create the backyard landscape of your dreams, we’d like to talk about some trendy features that are sure to make your backyard the best on the block.
Here are six 2017 backyard trends that C & L can help make a reality:
- Renovating Outdoor Living Spaces: Almost any landscaping trend list you find will mention “hygge.” This is a Danish concept that centers around feeling cozy while outside, and has overtaken backyards everywhere. From the Norwegian word for “hug”, a hygge backyard has comfy couches, warm lighting, and a central firepit for families to gather around. Hygge features help to create an outdoor living space you actually want to spend time in.
- Full-Use Kitchens: If you’re going to be spending time in your new outdoor living space, then a full kitchen is essential. Otherwise, the chef of the family is going to be stuck inside all night. While a grill might have cut it in 2016, 2017 is the year of vamped up backyard kitchens, with full sinks and plenty of counter space.
- Putting Natural Back In Nature: For a while, the hip backyard trend was smooth concrete, sharp edges, and perfectly manicured lawns. 2017 is bringing a more natural look, with mixed materials, such as pebble pathways, cobblestone patios, and natural wood decks. There is also a trend moving away from large expanses of sprawling grass, and towards a more cottage-garden vibe, with sustainable plants and shrubbery, winding pathways, and natural water features.
- Garden Greenery: Pantone recently released it’s 2017 “Color Of The Year” – and to the relief of landscapers everywhere, it was a shade of grassy green. This green trend is moving into the backyards of homeowners everywhere who are opting for hedges, bushes, plants, and shrubbery that are overwhelmingly green. The key to a beautiful green backyard is in varying textures and sizes of the green plants for an un-uniform look.
- Plants With Purpose: Eco-conscious homeowners are moving towards shrubbery that is both drought-friendly and bee-friendly. While years ago homeowners may have called an exterminator at the site of a bee-filled garden, with declining bee populations, homeowners are now opting for plants and flowers that actually attract and help sustain bee populations.
- Backyard Food Source: More and more people embarking on starting their own gardens in their backyards. This is another reason turf grass is out for 2017 – to make way for sustainable gardens that bear fruit, vegetable, and herbs. Other homeowners are also raising chickens in their backyards, which again adds to the natural feel we’re seeing in modern backyards.
C & L Can Bring These Trends To Your Backyard
Whether you’re looking to get rid of the grass and add green shrubbery, renovate your outdoor living space for optimum comfort and coziness, and simply need help getting a garden started, C & L Landscape can make your Jacksonville backyard the hippest on the block. Contact us today and tell us how we can help you!
CONTACT US TODAY
"*" indicates required fields
It’s about service. It’s about quality results and work that is durable and reliable, providing only the best because that’s what you deserve. Landscaping is a craft that has been passed down through our generations, see the difference today.
From parks and streetscapes to remodeling to lawn care, we do it all with an excellence that has given us a reputation throughout Florida. Learn more about what we can do for you and get your free quote today.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
OUR SATISFIED CLIENTS SAY IT ALL
Check out the testimonials from our happy customers below
Our project involved landscaping our backyard after we had a pool installed. We wanted to have a complete makeover to complement our new pool and enclosure. We also needed a new sprinkler system designed and installed for the back yard. George came out to give us an estimate. He listened to our thoughts on what…
I really love the way C and L has landscaped my entire yard. George and Tommy and the others have done such a skillful artistic job with my beautiful pavers and just today the most perfect Red Maple tree showed up. What a delight! I couldn’t be happier. Thank you all for your time and…
C & L landscaping has played a major role in preparing my home here in Jax beach this past year. They have done a beautiful job. Almost any such company could do that but I have never encountered a group of workers more focused on customer service. They met my desires promptly and cheerfully even…